Calumet City Solar Panel Maintenance
Emergency Solar Panel Repair Services in Calumet City, IL and the surrounding areas
Most new solar panel systems are designed to last about 25 years, but if something isn’t quite right, contact our skilled solar specialists at Millennium Solar Electric Inc. Our experienced professionals understand how troubling solar issues can be, which is why we provide quick and reliable repair solutions to homes, businesses, and industrial properties in Calumet City and throughout the surrounding areas. Whether your inverter is damaged, your wiring is loose, or a panel is cracked due to a natural disaster, our team has you covered—with no problem being too big or small. Our team is available around the clock, even offering emergency repairs on nights and weekends when needed.
Don’t wait for needed solar repairs. Call us today at (708) 556-2665.
Signs You Need Solar Panel Repairs
Solar issues don’t go away on their own. In fact, if left unattended, they will only compound—costing you more down the line. Luckily, our team will perform a detailed inspection of your entire system to pinpoint exactly where the problem is stemming from. Because we are a full-service solar company, we have the capacity, tools, products, and training to restore your solar system back to its intended glory.
5 signs of panel damage:
- Cracks: Maybe one of the most obvious signs of damage is cracks in your panels. Whether it is due to intense weather, tree damage, or vandalism, these cracks can inhibit energy acquisition.
- Higher energy bills: Chances are, you installed solar panels to save money on your energy bills, so if you notice higher energy bills, it’s a clear sign you need repairs.
- Dirty panels: This might not seem like a major concern, but dirty panels won’t produce consistent energy, leading to inconsistent meter readings.
- Error message on your inverter: Your inverter is the powerhouse of your solar system, and we recommend reviewing this essential piece of equipment at least once every week or two. This will help you spot error message earlier, which could indicate inverter or panel damage.
- Your power goes in and out: Wiring damage can lead to uneven energy and eventually power outages. Our team will determine the exact issue and get your power back as soon as possible.
20 Years of Experience
Free Quotes Available
Available for Emergency Services
Provide Customized Completed Systems